Welcome to Yipnyap! We’re going to get serious from here and mention a few things that might not suit everyone. We have an open door policy, you’re free to use Yipnyap as long as you follow these rules! There are some guidelines that are in place temporarily while we work quirks out. Sometimes, our judgement is quick and out of wack, so If you ever get banned, you can have a guaranteed appeal up to 5 times in your account’s lifetime (unless the offence is major).
Keep in mind, that if you choose not to read this page, or request a copy, you must still follow these Community Guidelines on this page, a copy does not qualify as a new set of Guidelines. We recommend reading this page, but If you’d still like a copy of these Guidelines with the sensitive topics retracted, please contact a staff member!
Trigger Warning: This page thoroughly mentions, and/or have dedicated sections of: Grooming, Extreme gore, Sexual Content. Other sensitive topics are mentioned only in brief sections.
Welcome! We have just 2 limits on using Yipnyap, Your age, and the country you’re currently in. If you’re reading this, chances are you already met one criteria of using Yipnyap, and that’s the country you’re currently based in! We also some have alternative connection methods for those in a place with heavy censorship, explained in this section as well.
We have 2 age requirements. If you are 15 or younger, you must confirm with a parent or guardian prior to using Yipnyap and follow the rules for those 16 or older explained next. If you are 16 or older you may use Yipnyap freely except for monetary transactions (receive a payment and includes deposits, withdrawals, and exchanges, and to not create or view R18 or suggestive material. For monetary transactions to be done, and you’re under the age of 18, you must confirm with a parent or guardian and have them as the “account holder” on Stripe (Through Yipnyap), Ko-fi (Off Yipnyap), or other payment platforms. Check with the payment platform you’re using for any rules that they may have.
You can use Yipnyap, with limits, if you’re in the following countries:
• Saudi Arabia
Please note that we judge illegal content based on Australian (NSW & VIC) Law, as that’s where data is stored. While something may be legal where you are based, it may still be considered as illegal (and thus, prohibited) to Yipnyap. This may be inconvenient, however it helps us moderate content a lot more easier.
Illegal acts includes
• sexual exploitation of children
• terrorist acts
• attempted murder
• kidnapping with violence or threats of violence
Menacing, harassing, or offensive use
You cannot harass or seriously offend somebody. A message or post could be considered offensive if it is likely to cause serious anger, outrage, humiliation or disgust.
You cannot stalk or intimidate a person with the intention of causing them to fear for their safety, or physical or mental harm. Prohibited conduct for this offence includes the use of phones, text messaging, email or other forms of technology such as social media, to stalk or intimidate someone.
Intimidating or Threatening Conduct
You cannot intentionally threaten to kill someone. It is also a criminal offence to intentionally threaten to cause someone serious harm.
You cannot incite or counsel another person to commit suicide and that other person does commit or attempts to commit suicide as a result of that incitement or counsel. Perpetrators who engage in cyber bullying may also face liability from internet or mobile phone service providers, websites, schools or non-penal courts.
You cannot publish false information about a person knowing that the information is false and having the intention to cause that person serious harm.
It is a crime to access or modify restricted data held in a computer with knowledge that such access or modification is unauthorised
It is a crime to have sex with a non-human animal in any way. You cannot publish content of (both fictional and non-fictional), expressing support to, or expressing involvement in Zoophilia. You are also not allowed to express your intent to harm an animal in any way, including intercourse.
If you are in Australia and someone is in immediate danger, call Triple Zero (000) now. If you are elsewhere, contact the police in your country. Online child sexual exploitation, including online grooming and inappropriate contact, should be reported to the Australian Federal Police-led Australian Centre to Counter Child Exploitation (ACCCE). Reports can also be made in confidence to Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or at crimestoppers.com.au.
Children and young people can be sexually abused online through the sharing of sexual content, comments or conversations, or through livestreaming sexual or sexualised activity or conversations. Usually, they are tricked or persuaded to trust the person first, so it is easier to abuse them – this is called ‘grooming’. Grooming a child online for sexual abuse or exploitation are crimes and should be reported to police immediately.
Please note that at this current stage, Sexual Content is only allowed in Private Groups. We ask that you do not test these rules, nor cause unsafe arguments in official discussions, doing so will leave us no choice but to ban you during the entire beta period.
There’s a lot of discussion going around on what is and is not considered “Sexual Content”. This section is our definition on Sexual Content and should be followed. You cannot make your own rules on this, however we heavily encourage a respectful and constructive discussion on this topic in our Discord Server.
“Sexual Content” includes but not limited to:
• Content that displays clear intention for sexual gratification to kinks, fetishes, etc. (Some topics, such as pup hoods excluding whole suits, fursuits with chest harnesses, etc., may be allowed depending on the context of the image. Decision on removing content with these “grey area” topics are entirely up to Moderators and not appealable)
• Genitals, incl. material made for education, outlines or hints (i.e. detailed, covered, or basic bulges.)
• Genital fluid
• Genital orifices
• Sex, incl. intercourse, masturbation, etc.
• Content with the intent of being erotic or suggestive
Content that is absolutely not allowed:
• Gore (IRL (“In Real Life”) gore will be legally reported)
• Forms of Zoophilia (IRL acts of Zoophilia will be legally reported if happening right now)
In addition to other sections, you may not use Yipnyap:
• In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Yipnyap, a Yipnyap moderator, another user, or any other person or entity.
• In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
• As a dating site, or to create events or meet-ups with the intent of sexual behaviour.
• To condone other activities and/or beliefs such as:
• Attacks based on someone’s identity (Sexuality, Gender, Pronouns, Age, People of Colour, Religion, Culture, Ethnicity, etc.).
• This includes purposefully using someone’s incorrect pronouns, or their dead name, as well as telling others to use “fake” pronouns when referring to you and/or others with the intention of making fun of others and/or disrespect.
• Content that may be sexually explicit.
• Unsolicited flirting with others.
• Mass advertisements and spam.
• Content that express the intention of self-harm, or the harming of others, even if satire.
• Content that express views that may be harmful to others, which includes but not limited to;
• Downplaying the severity of other issues, for example, displaying strong support towards “Blue/White Lives Matter” groups.
Additionally, you agree not to:
• Use Yipnyap in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Yipnyap or interfere with any other party’s use of Yipnyap, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Yipnyap.
• Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Yipnyap for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Yipnyap.
• Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Yipnyap or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
• Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Yipnyap.
• Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Yipnyap, the server on which Yipnyap is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Yipnyap.
• Attack Yipnyap via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
• Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Yipnyap.